Kinisi Flow® 1 Day Workshop
An insight into the Kinisi Flow® System of Teaching, Training & The Practice of Movement
Join us for an unforgettable day of movement exploration on the 1-day training where you’ll learn everything you need to know about the Kinisi Flow® system of training and teaching.
what To expect at your training
- Immerse yourself in the Kinisi Flow® class experience
- Learn about the physical and mental health benefits that the Kinisi Flow® class offers
- Teach you the important tools & strategies of Movement for Health
- Uncover the Kinisi Flow® class system formula - Growth & Branching moves, movement categories, class structure, choreography and coaching
- Break down the Kinisi Flow® choreography and learn the tools for coaching
- How to regress & progress movements for body adaptation
- Explore the concepts of sequencing vs flowing
- How to use Kinisi Flow® for recovery.
- Learn how Kinisi Flow® will benefit your overall fitness programming and set you and your classes up for sustainable results.
- Develop your movement repertoire, skills & gain the confidence required to teach a Kinisi Flow® class
- Teach you how to train in new ways that will build strength and flexibility in a full range of motion
- Learn How to build the capacity - identify weak areas, strengthen, condition or increase ROM to perform certain movements that will improve your mobility, movercality (how you move) and help you to master the movements
- Discover the tools that will support your Kinisi Flow® movement journey on a personal and a professional level - from choosing to become an Instructor, the Kinisi Flow® license, The Kinisi Flow® Membership - including access to exclusive Kinisi Flow® class package release. monthly content, movement labs and other Pro perks!
Preparing For Your Workshop
Register & Receive
- A place on the 1 day intensive workshop.
- Kinisi Flow® manual (theory & science).
- Pre-workshop prep plans worth £500 - includes:
Lower Body follow along - Joint prep & movement nutrition
Day 1 - Dynamic Conditioning Plans
Day 2 - Dynamic Conditioning Plans
Mobility sequence follow along
Tool Kit - Downloadable PDF plans to track your progress
Video coaching tutorials
- Access to the members area & portal.
- Access to our private community platform.
All information about your upcoming workshop will be emailed to you 1 week prior to your workshop day. To ensure you receive all correspondence from us please make sure all of your information is correct when filling in the required forms.
Meet Your Instructors
Cost & Payment Plan Options
We offer an Early Bird Price of £460 - SAVING £540 (54%) When you book in advance.
Payment Plan - We also offer an Early Bird price payment plan on request of £230 to be paid over 2months in advance of the training date you want to attend (please email our admin team to discuss potential options)
Payment Plan Option
The payment plan option is only available on the early bird price of £460 and providing you have at least 2 months to spread out your payment instalments. If you choose this method of payment you can register with a 50% deposit of £230 (non refundable) and pay £230 the following month.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. You can transfer your registration to another available workshop providing:
- It is within 48 hours before your workshop date you are transferring from. A £50 transfer fee will be due at the time of the transfer.
- 24hours before the workshop date, a £100 transfer fee will be due at the time of transfer.
- If you do not show up to the workshop there will be £150 transfer fee incurred to transfer onto the next available workshop.
- A maximum of 2 transfers will be permitted.
2. You can cancel & request a refund. A 50% cancellation fee will apply for all cancellation requests before you're booked workshop day. This is due to receiving access to the pre-content prior to the workshop day.
To proceed with any of these options, please email us at [email protected] - we will be happy to help you.
NOTE: In the event that a workshop is cancelled due to but not limited to a scheduling issue, host-issue or geo-political issue, Kinisi Fit LTD will transfer (on availability) refund or credit your attendance fee. BUT WILL NOT compensate for any flights, accommodation or days missed from work. Please arrange for your own cancellation insurance.