Become An Instructor
Develop Your Coaching Expertise
The Workshop Experience
Listen to what instructor's are saying about
the Kinisi Flow® Workshop Experience.
Your Teaching Journey Begins Here
Sign Up To a L1 Workshop
Find a 1-day in-person or virtual workshop that suits your schedule and get started on your pre workshop training plans!
Train Up & Get Your License To Teach
Join us for a full day of movement exploration, as we explore our potential & increase our ranges of mobility.
Become An Official Kinisi Flow® Member
The membership is your license to teach, plus you'll receive access to the ultimate teaching resources, education, marketing, perks and more.
Become An Official Kinisi Flow® Instructor
Certification of completion
A licence to teach and become an official Kinisi Flow® instructor
Tools to carve out your space in the wellness industry
Teach anywhere: You can deliver from 20min - 90min classes in any physical or virtual location, providing you have the correct fitness credentials
Advertise: Use our copyright branded materials for advertising & promotions
Your Kinisi Flow® Workshop Experiences
YOUR MOVEMENT JOURNEY
Start Leading The Way!
1. How do I become Kinisi Flow® Instructor?
You will need to follow the requested process on how to become a Kinisi Flow® instructor written in your manual:
Please see section 2 and follow the required process.
- You also need to acquire the correct fitness credentials that are applicable to the laws and regulations in the country you are teaching.
- Depending on your country or facility centre, you may need a general group exercise certificate or other certifications. It is your responsibility to be informed of, comply with, or obtain any regulatory to meet, tax, fitness, or education requirements, qualifications, certifications or licenses needed to conduct business or teach Kinisi Flow® classes according to the laws and regulations where you conduct business or teach. Please also check with your fitness insurance provider.
2. Are there any prerequisites to take the Kinisi Flow® workshop?
3. How do I prepare for my Kinisi Flow® workshop?
To do this we have put together pre-workshop content that includes;
- E-learning manual (Kinisi Flow® theory & science) for you to work through and
- Pre-workshop dynamic conditioning strength & flexibility training plans, so you can get the most out of your workshop day.
You will receive access to this pre content, once you complete your booking.
We highly recommend that you invest in the pre-training plans provided before your attend. However it is not compulsory to complete them and can be started at any point.
3. What do the pre-workshop dynamic conditioning plans consist of?
Your Pre-Dynamic Training Plans consist of:
Upper Body follow along
Lower Body follow along
Day 1 - Dynamic Conditioning Plans
Day 2 - Dynamic Conditioning Plans
Warm Down follow along sequence
Each section comes with downloadable PDF plans to track your progress.
Each of the movement & training plans will help you to build connective tissue tolerance, to strengthen, improve body awareness & more. We advise you do the pre-training for at least 4 weeks prior to attending your workshop with us. But you can begin from any entry point and continue after your workshop day if you choose to do so.
4. Will there be a final assessment?
However all Kinisi Flow® instructors are required to attend 1-2 movement labs per year (discounted fee applicable), as part of their continued training & up skilling to become a better professional. This will also contribute to your level 2 instructor certificate .
5. Will I receive a certificate of completion?
6. Do I need to become a licensed instructor to receive content?
Once you have completed the 1 day Kinisi Flow® workshop & you become a full member, you will be granted full access to all of the above, you can read more about the members perks here.
7. Will I receive REPs points & continuing education credits for taking the Kinisi Flow® workshop?
However we believe that this workshops authenticity holds great value in movement education.